Friday, August 24, 2007

estraged

Old at heart but I'm only 28 And I'm much too young To let love break my heart Young at heart but it's getting much too late To find ourselves so far apart.....I don't know how you're supposed To find me lately And what more could you ask from me How could you say that I never needed youWhen you took everything Said you took everything from me .Young at heart an it gets so hard to waitWhen no one I know can seem to help me now Old at heart but I musn't hesitateI f I'm to find my own way out Still talkin' to myself and nobody's home.So nobody ever told us.......How it was gonna be So what'll happen to us...... Guess we'll have to wait and see When I find out all the reasons Maybe I'll find another way Find another day With all the changing seasons of my life Maybe I'll get it right next timeAn now that you've been broken down Got your head out of the clouds You're back down on the groundAnd you don't talk so loud And you don't walk so proud Any more, and what for Well I jumped into the river too many times to make it homeI'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone If it doesn't show give it time To read between the lines'Cause I see the storm getting closer And the waves they get so high Seems everything We've ever known's here Why must it drift away and dieI'll never find anyone to replace you Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time Without you I knew the storm was getting closer And all my friends said I was high But everything we've ever known's here I never wanted it to die.......................................

No comments:

COUNTDOWN.......