Monday, September 3, 2007

LOST



What will happen to a face in the crowd when it finally gets too crowded.
And will happen to the origins of sound after all the sounds have sounded
Well I hope I never have to see that day but by God I know it’s headed my way
So I better be happy now that im going home... and i'll be gone...
And what becomes of a day for those who rage against it
And who will sum up the phrase for all left standing around in it
Well I suppose i'll have to make my judgement call
I'll walk alone, stand up tall, then march to the fall
So we better be happy now that we’ll all go home.
I have to be happy with the way you I am
I have to be happy that i made it this far
Because this is something else
This is something else
I tried to live my life and live it so well
But when it’s all over is it heaven or is it hell
I better be happy now that no one can tell, nobody knows
I’m gonna be happy with the way that I am
I’m gonna be happy with all that I stand for
I’m gonna be happy now because the I'm going home...... someday.

-logan-

No comments:

COUNTDOWN.......